The T-Bell is currently on pre-order, with orders due to ship on or around the 30th August.
The T-Bell is a versatile plate-loaded training device that can be used for a wide range of exercises. We use the T-Bell at Glute Lab, specifically when performing elevated exercises like Straddle Lifts, Sumo Squats, Romanian Deadlifts and Bent Rows. The T-Bell can also be used for Sumo and Conventional Deadlifts.
The T-Bell holds standard Olympic plates (inside diameter of 2") and can also be used with resistance bands.
- Made in the USA
- Made from High Strength ABS (tougher and more resistant than steel or aluminum)
- 400lb/181kg tested lift/load capacity
- Light Weight and easy to adjust
- Main shaft is 1lb/0.45kg, neutral Grip handle is 0.75lb/0.35kg and prone grip handle is 0.55lb/0.25kg.
- Comes with 2 handle options (prone and neutral hand positions)
- Ergonomic moulded handle designs assure optimum grip when lifting
- Zinc coated high strength carbon steel selection pin (rated to 750lbs/340kg)
- Main shaft fits all Olympic size weight plates (2" inside diameter)
- Light weight and easy to transport
- Keyed shaft/handles makes for easy adjustments
- 5 starting positions with 2" increments
Enhance your training
The Hip Thruster is the best way to perform the hip thrust exercise, ideal for building a stronger & shapelier butt.
The Hip Thruster is the only glute training bench invented and endorsed by "The Glute Guy" Bret Contreras.
Trusted by the best
The Hip Thruster is trusted by thousands of women, men, teams and professionals worldwide.